Macomics Ltd, an immuno-oncology company with world-leading expertise in macrophage biology, is pleased to confirm that it will be presenting at a number of upcoming business and scientific conferences, as detailed below.
16-18 May 2022
Dr Steve Myatt, CEO of Macomics, will be attending BioEquity.
- Live corporate presentation during the Hot Topics #3 track on Wednesday, May 18 12.06-12.18
- Showcase presentation available online to confirmed event participants and at BioEquity Digital, May 23-24
3rd Miltenyi Immuno-Oncology Day, Brussels
13 May 2022
Dr Luca Cassetta, VP Immunology and co-founder of Macomics, will be attending the 3rd Miltenyi Immuno-Oncology Day.
- Giving a lecture on Tumor Associated Macrophages Therapies
A Cell for All Seasons: Macrophages in Health and Disease, Edinburgh
1 June 2022
Dr Carola Ries, CSO of Macomics, will be attending A Cell for All Seasons: Macrophages in Health and Disease.
- Science presentation, 11.10-11.40
Tumor Myeloid-Directed Therapies Summit, Boston
14-16 June 2022
Dr Carola Ries and Prof Jeff Pollard, founder of and advisor to Macomics, will be attending the Tumor Myeloid-Directed Therapies Summit.
- Prof Pollard on the panel ‘Modeling the Myeloid Compartment with In Vitro, Ex Vivo, & In Vivo Technologies to Enhance Translation & Mechanistic Understanding’, 10.30-12.30, June 14
- Dr Ries presenting on TAM Depletion vs Reprogramming: Why Both Have Merit, 15.00-15.30, June 15
BIA Life Science Leadership Summit 2022, Ware
21-22 June 2022
Dr Steve Myatt, CEO of Macomics, will be attending the BIA Life Science Leadership Summit 2022.
Dr Steve Myatt, CEO of Macomics said:
“We have made tremendous progress over the last 12 months to advance our portfolio of therapies targeting disease-specific tumour-associated macrophages (‘TAMs’) towards the clinic. Our target discovery platform enables the identification and validation of novel macrophage therapeutic targets, underpinned by our deep understanding of macrophage biology.
We look forward to meeting partners, collaborators and investors face-to-face to explore opportunities to work with Macomics to maximise the opportunities for TAM-targeting therapies to address unmet needs in cancer patients.”